Beginners Raja Yoga Meditation Course - Arlington
Welcome to the Raja Yoga Meditation course.
Lesson 1: Sat, March 2nd from 11:00am-12:30pm,
Lesson 2: Sat, March 9th from 11:00am-12:30pm,
Lesson 3: Sat, March 16th from 11:00am-12:30pm,
Lesson 4: Sat, March 23rd from 11:00am-12:30pm
Learn Raja Yoga Meditation
Raja Yoga is an ancient system of meditation and spiritual understanding. It enables us to return to a state of inner peace, personal power and self-worth through re-kindling the soul's original qualities and virtues. It provides many answers to age-old questions relating to our identity and purpose and opens up a pathway to true peace of mind and a natural state of happiness. At its deepest level, Raja Yoga Meditation is taught as a method of self-awareness, leading ultimately to self-realization.
Benefits of Raja Yoga Meditation
Peace of mind; relaxation of body, mind and spirit; new attitudes and responses to life; positive relationships; a deep sense of self-worth; greater concentration and clarity; a clearer sense of purpose and inner stability and contentment.
This course introduces the following:
Understanding & improving thought patterns by knowing the self
Meditation to detach yourself/your mind from negative influences and recharging your inner self
Drawing strength from the Supreme Source
Understanding the law of cause and effect
Developing inner powers
What is the mind?
What is peace?
Where can we get peace?
- Postures involved? As this is a meditation course, you will not be required to sit in any posture (as is with hatha yoga)
- Dress? Your dress would best be loose and fully covering your body.
- Do I need to bring anything? A notebook to take notes.
- Any charge? No, our activities are free of charge as a community service, voluntary contributions welcome.
-What can I begin to do before the course? Recomend a vegetarian diet free of onion and garlic and clearing body of toxins such as alcohol and nicotine for better meditative experience.
***Please call if you are not able to make it, as a courtesy to the instructor.
Mindfulness is always appreciated.
A catch up session can be scheduled before the next scheduled session in the event you're unable to make it, please do call to let us know. If mornings are more suitable, please call at 817-704-3298 or reply with suitable timings.
We are located on:
1420 N. Cooper St. Suite 112 Arlington, TX 76011
If you have any other questions or concerns, we'll be happy to answer.
You can call us at 817-704-3298
Have questions about Beginners Raja Yoga Meditation Course - Arlington?Contact Brahma Kumaris Meditation Center
You may also like the following events from Brahma Kumaris Dallas:
- This Monday, 18th March, 06:30 am, Free Meditation in Farmers Branch
- This Friday, 22nd March, 07:00 pm, Raja Yoga and Healthy Lifestyle in Arlington
- This Sunday, 24th March, 10:30 am, Day Retreat: Food, Body & Mind: a Sacred Relationship in Pilot Point