200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher Training
Are you ready for your next great adventure?
Then you should join Thrive Yoga and Wellness for Chattanooga’s ONLY fully flexible 200 hr Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training starting August 17th!
You will leave this training with confidence and real-world experience, ready to safely and effectively lead a class through various yoga modalities including Power, Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Senior, Aerial, and many more!
The best part about this training is that you can complete the classes at your own pace, which makes Thrive Yoga and Wellness' “Yoga for EveryBody” 200 hr Teacher Training so unique and perfect if you're busy but still want to change your life and the lives of all your future students.
In this Training, you will be taught how to safely and effectively lead a class through various yoga modalities including Power, Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Beginners Aerial, Prenatal & Senior yoga.
Your ONE-TIME Tuition price is offered at $2800* (or less) ** and includes a free 1 year (plus) unlimited membership to our studio.
*early bird discounts of 10% (or $280 off) good through July 17th & payment plans are available
** 15% ($420 off!!) full payment discount good through the first day of class!
Your tuition expense entitles you to attendance in all subsequent semesters and most of our special weekend events eligible for CEHs for the next two years until you complete your Yoga Alliance hourly requirements.
Each Semester meets on Saturday and Sunday from 12:30 - 5:30 at Thrive Yoga and Wellness which is located in the heart of E. Brainerd, just 2 miles off of I75, east of Chattanooga.
You have up to two years to finish your training and you have 1 full year (plus) of a free unlimited membership to Thrive Yoga and Wellness!
Throughout this training, you will gain a new set of life long friends and support network as well as:
1. Have an in depth study of the Asanas (Postures) found in Power, Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Ashtanga, Aerial, & Senior Yoga classes and their Sanskrit names.
2. Learn how to offer modifications and assists in all your classes (verbally and physically) and learn when each is more appropriate
3. Teach effective sequences for all your classes.
4. You will spend time learning Meditation & Pranayama
5. You get to have real time practice Assisting and Teaching in the Studio to give you the experience and guidance you need to become a life changing yoga teacher
6. You will also learn about the Business of Yoga with very real and actionable applications including Ethics of a Yoga Teacher.
7. History and Philosophy will be discussed, giving you a brand new appreciation for and understanding of this amazing, ancient practice.
8. Spend time learning about the Therapeutic Aspects of Yoga through Chinese Medicine, Western Medicine, and In the Yoga practice itself.
Teachers are Thrive's very own Jennifer Dixon 500ERYT, Dawn Meyer Zoll 200 RYT, Megan Brock 200 RYT, Beth Daugherty 500 RYT, Gail Donaldson 200 RYT, Roe Balc 200 RYT, Margaret Bailey 500 RYT, Linda McIntyre 500 RYT, Mandie Meow 200 RYT, Suzanne ERYT 200, Denise Hahn Cooper 200 RYT, and Merritt Maloof-Plumb. We will also have special guests throughout the training that we KNOW you'll love!
Students may attend as many of the sessions of each semester as it fits into their schedule.
Each weekend is modular, so attendance in sequence is not mandatory, but it is helpful.
The price of tuition includes attendance into all subsequent semesters for the next two years. As well as a 1-yr (plus!) unlimited membership to the studio.
We love our students, so we want to support them as they grow into experienced Yoga Teachers.
If you've ever thought about becoming a Certified Yoga Instructor, or if you just want to deepen your understanding of your favorite practice, don't hesitate! Act now!
Special Early Bird Pricing is 10% off (that's $280 off!) through July 17th
Full Payment 15% discount! (which is $420 off!) when you make a one time FULL PAYMENT
Here's the BEST part, your Unlimited YOGA membership starts from the time you submit your payment! (this means, your 1 yr included membership could be 16 months, saving you another $600!)
If you prefer a payment plan, we offer that option too, just contact Jennifer Dixon to see all the options we have available, sure to fit your budget. Deposits are due by August 10th.
Hurry up and join this dynamic, and wonderful group of yoga enthusiasts! You will NOT be disappointed. You can sign up below, Call, or Come by the studio.
You may also like the following events from Thrive Yoga and Wellness: