Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Antwerp
Antwerp is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Antwerp has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Kavka Oudaan
- Fort Lillo
- The Geeky Cauldron
- Hard Rock Cafe Antwerp
- Café Friends
- IKON Antwerp
- Van Mossel Ford
- Stedelijk Lyceum Durlet
- Stadswaag 17, 2000 Antwerpen, België
- Campus Groenplaats KdG
- Den Echo
- Ossenmarkt, 2000 Antwerpen, België
- Cafe Barbier
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Antwerp?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Antwerp is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Antwerp during Halloween.
Antwerp Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Luddites Halloween Party was hosted at Luddites Books & Wine.
- Halloween Party #1 was hosted at The Geeky Cauldron.
- Little Monstars Halloween Breakfast was hosted at Hard Rock Cafe Antwerp.
- The Springbreakers: Haunted House was hosted at IKON Antwerp.
- Halloween TD was hosted at Cafe Barbier.
- Halloween in Plein Publiek │ next day = holiday was hosted at Plein Publiek.
- Halloween Weekend 29-30-31 October @ Club Random was hosted at Club Random.
- Halloween koken VOLZET was hosted at Gasthuis28.
- Chapp de Mic "Halloween" editie was hosted at Kavka Oudaan.
- Bovis Halloween Jeneverwandeling was hosted at Stadswaag 17, 2000 Antwerpen, België.
- Halloween improtraining was hosted at Campus Groenplaats KdG.
- Halloween Kroegentocht was hosted at Ossenmarkt, 2000 Antwerpen, België.
- Halloween Party was hosted at Yentl's Place.
- Halloween was hosted at JIMS Antwerpen.
- Great Old's Halloween Party was hosted at Taverne Great Old.