?HANDMADE SOAP MAKING WORKSHOP - Cold Process Method ?
Learn the basics on how to make your own soaps from scratch!
This is a great hands-on class aimed to explain every aspect of the cold process method of soap making.
After this workshop you will feel confident and comfortable to try out your new skill.
Cold process method is the most popular, easiest & fastest soap-making method and is great for beginners!
No need to bring anything but yourself, everything is provided including snacks and drinks.
IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS!
April 6, 2019, SATURDAY, 12:30PM - 5PM
Workshop fee: Php 2,500.00
Early Bird: Php 2,400.00 ( pay on or before March 20, 2019 )
Where: U314 3rd flr Park Place Bldg Center along Marcos Highway near Vermont Park
>>Fee is non refundable but transferable to another person.<<
?All raw materials and additives ( natural oils, natural clays, plant extracts , essential oils etc)
?Handouts / Modules
?Food and drinks
?Certificate of Participation
?PLUS.... take home your very own handmade, personalized soaps (est 700-800g)
?PLUS RAFFLE prizes to be given away!
In this 4 hrs workshop we will discuss :
1. Why use Handmade Soaps ?
2. The Saponification process explained
3. Let’s talk about Lye and safety precautions.
4. Let's talk about different Oils, fats and butters and what they contribute to the soap
5. Tools and Equipment for Soap Making
6. How to use Soap Calculator and manually computing for oil weight, lye weight and water weight
7. Let's make Soap!
8. Troubleshooting, Tips and techniques for newbie soap makers
For questions please PM us at SSI Training Events and Workshops
To Register please click this link: