If you are a food stylist, food blogger, gourmet chef, caffeine junkie or just a keen foodie, you definitely are more worried about your salad being finely chopped than your appearance. You know how much important it is to keep up with events like cooking workshops, cake making classes, food truck festivals, farmers markets, street food fair, wine & beer tasting, buffet on wheels, culinary arts, potluck gatherings, etc.
Content your taste buds with sumptuous food. Craving for food already? Explore some yummy events in Antipolo.
Guillians Place Antipolo City ,
Registration Fee P100
Please bring food (potluck)
For more information please contact Bro. PL Linguaje 0928-4318643... Read More
Advanced EMF Workshop will teach you:
- how to make commercial quality fondant (EMF)
- how to make a fancy Peony flower using a gumpaste
- proper stacking of layered cakes
- how to make brush embroidery using fondant
- how to use stencils on cakes
- shar... Read More