Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Annapolis ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Annapolis, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Annapolis there are so many fun things to do.
Annapolis has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Pumpkin Carving and Live Music in the Beer Garden was hosted at Reynolds Tavern in Annapolis.
- Atria Manresa Haunted House Party was hosted at Atria Manresa.
- Special Historic Hauntings was hosted at Watermark Tours Charters Cruises.
- Halloween Costume Ball at the Annapolis Waterfront Hotel was hosted at Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection.
- Halloween Costume Party was hosted at The Brass Tap - Annapolis.
- Spooky Sounds, Haunted Harmonies was hosted at Francis Scott Key Auditorium, St. John's College.
- Free Halloween Yoga and Lipstick Drive was hosted at RASA juice shop.
- Annapolis Pride Halloween Party was hosted at 525 State St, Annapolis, MD 21403-3238, United States.
- Halloween Costume Party at Rams Head Roadhouse was hosted at Rams Head Roadhouse.
- Halloween Party at the Stanton Community Center was hosted at 92 W Washington St, Annapolis, MD 21401-2432, United States.
- Halloween Parties was hosted at My Gym Annapolis.
- USNA Halloween/All Saints Day Concert 2019 was hosted at USNA Chapel, Annapolis, Maryland, Annapolis, Maryland.
- Sat 10/26/19: Halloween Comic-Fest was hosted at THIRD EYE COMICS.
- Halloween Drag Brunch was hosted at Fado Irish Pub.
- Monster Mash Halloween Workshops (ages 5-8 & 8-11) was hosted at Children's Theatre of Annapolis.