Master Blockchain in just 4 weeks with this Instructor-led Training course delivered December 6 - December 29, 2021 US Pacific Time.About this Event
You can find more details on our website about how to master blockchain, bitcoin in just 4 weeks with this Instructor-led training course:
Join us for 4 Weeks blockchain, bitcoin Training course for Beginners which will be taught by Blockchain expert and is being delivered: December 6 - December 29, 2021 US Pacific Time for 16 hours over 4 weeks, 8 sessions, 2 sessions per week, 2 hours per session.
Weekly Schedule for Mastering Blockchain in 4 Weeks Training Course
- All Published Ticket Prices are in US Dollars
- The course will be taught in English language
Features and Benefits
- December 6 - December 29, 2021 US Pacific time
- 4 Weeks | 2 Hours on Mondays, 2 Hours on Wednesdays every week US Pacific time
- 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM US Pacific time each of those days
- Please click here to add your city name and check your local date and time for the first session to be held on December 6, 2021 at 5:30 PM US Pacific Time.
- 4 weeks, 8 sessions, 16 hours of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands-on Lab exercises provided
- Real-life Scenarios
- This course starts with an introduction to Blockchain technology. If you are new to Blockchain, this course will help you get started. You will learn about Bitcoin, Block, Hash, cryptography, etc. This course helps you understand the concept of cryptocurrencies/bitcoin and its use in the real world.
- Students are taken through the bitcoin ecosystem, blockchain basics, bitcoin mining, bitcoin business applications, how to develop a simple Blockchain application, blockchain scalability, and its impact on the future of cryptocurrency.
The Bitcoin revolution has ignited a historical moment where it became possible to have a currency without government or banks. Bitcoin is powered by blockchain technology. Blockchain technology makes transactions secure, immutable, hacker-proof, and protect privacy. Why Blockchain Training?
Why should you take Blockchain training from Upskill Reskill?
- Just as computers and the internet have taken over our lives, Blockchain is going to be a part of our everyday life in the coming years and decades.
- Blockchain Training will help you understand the underlying technology behind Bitcoin transaction systems, blockchain, Ethereum, Hyperledger, and crypto currencies.
- Together with learning to set up your own public/private blockchain environment, you will also master the concepts like Cryptography & Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Networks, Bitcoin Mining & Security, Multichain, developing smart contracts on Ethereum & Hyperledger Platform.
Who can take this course?
- The Blockchain Training for Beginners course is designed to help you understand the fundamentals of the technology and how it will shape the future.
- Our training material and lab exercises have been prepared by Blockchain pioneers.
- Since Blockchain technology is continuously changing, we are constantly updating our curriculum to reflect the latest advancements in Blockchain technology.
- Our students are provided with class recordings, training manuals, and lab exercises on google cloud.
Blockchain has the potential to revolutionize the way business is conducted throughout the world, revolutionize finance as we know it, and transform society as a whole. And, through this introductory course, everyone interested will have an opportunity to grasp the fundamentals of blockchain technology and its broader implications.
Other professionals who should take this course are:
- Banking/Finance professionals
- Software developers
- Corporate Executives looking to connect corporate strategy to technology
- Government Executives looking to better understand Blockchain opportunities
- High school & college students
- Supply Chain Managers
- CEO's, Boards, and Senior VP's
- Entrepreneurs looking to launch a blockchain technology startup
- Consultants and Professional Service Providers
What will you learn in this course?
- Those who have no programming knowledge will still get a lot of value from taking this course.
In this course you will learn to:
- Define Blockchain Technology in your own words.
- Understand the implications of Blockchain technology for your life, job and how it could potentially impact your business and industry.
- Understand blockchain use cases and industry potential of Blockchain technology.
- Enable you to have intelligent conversations about Blockchain Technology with your customers, co-workers, business colleagues, and friends.
- You will learn to develop a strategy to prepare your business or your clients for the emerging Decentralized Economy.
- Join a community of economists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and technologists that are shaping this technology as we speak.
- Identify which aspects of Blockchain Technology seem most important and relevant to you.
- Walk away with a strong foundation in where blockchain is going, what it does, and how to prepare for it.
After completing this Training, you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of blockchain technology
- Perceive how bitcoin transactions are validated by miners
- Create and use bitcoin account effectively
- Have a deep insight into bitcoin and its network
- Understand Ethereum blockchain
- Comprehend the cryptography and cryptocurrency concepts
- Learn about Solidity: Prominent language to develop smart contracts
- How to deploy your private blockchain on the web where you can visually see your chains
- How to develop private Blockchain in MultiChain
- Discuss the compelling use-cases of the blockchain
- Interpret the prospects of blockchain
- Assess how blockchain can improve your business standards
Student Reviews and Testimonials
- Blockchain basics
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin and Ethereum Overview
- Blockchain Technology and Architecture
- Blockchain Data Structure, Distributed Ledger, Decentralization, Storage and Mining, Security & Encryption
- Software Development with Blockchain and Ethereum
- Build a Blockchain app
- Blockchain Use cases and applications
- Blockchain tools - geth, mist, wallets
- Ethereum accounts, Wallets, and metamask
- Handling ether and tokens
- Interacting with smart contracts
- Metamask, web wallets, using DApps
- Gnosis and hardware wallets, other cryptocurrencies & exchanges
- Security and multi-signature wallet
"This Blockchain Training has been one of the most interesting courses I have ever had. The material was very useful and I loved that it was recorded. I really recommend this course to others who are interested in blockchain technology." - Chris, Banking Professional, Chicago★★★★★
"You really are the best teacher ever! I have learned so much from you. When I started out, I basically knew nothing - absolutely nothing! You made it really simple with your easy-going manner and by using everyday scenarios." -Drew, Supply Chain Professional, Charleston★★★★★
"This training is priced well below similar programs. I can apply the knowledge immediately. The training objectives were met. I was able to follow the training easily. The materials were pertinent and useful for this topic." -Shawn, Business Executive, Houston★★★★★
"This program was by far the best training course I have completed online. It was comprehensive and to the point and covered all aspects of Blockchain technology. Don't know what the future holds but I know I will be able to fully utilize everything I learned during this course and confidently apply it to my position at work"- Joe, Business Analyst, Los Angeles ★★★★★
"This blockchain training was very useful and highly interactive. The instructor used many real-life examples to explain how blockchain will reinvent the way we live our lives in the future. While I was listening to his lectures, I could visualize the future, and it was amazing.." - Lisa, Engineer, Kalamazoo ★★★★★
"The blockchain training was delivered by a trainer who was very knowledgeable on all aspects of blockchain. He also shared lots of hands-on examples via the live demo, which helped in understanding the topics/questions asked during training better than just theoretical explanations."-Andrew, Angel Investor, Cincinnati ★★★★★
"The instructor was very knowledgeable with blockchain technology. The training was good, learned few good practical examples. Enjoyed the training by the instructor. "-Larry, Orlando★★★★★