Turtle Festival at Anjarle
Join The Western Routes as we head to Anjarle - The Village of Turtles to witness the release of turtles in the sea.
24 - 25 March 2018
INR 3600 per person
INR 3400 per child (5- 10 years)
(5% GST extra on NEFT, PayTM and Cheque payments)
- Pune-Anjarle-Pune travel and all internal travel in an AC Bus
- Accommodation on multiple sharing. We will be living in one of the houses. We will make sure that everyone gets separate mattresses, pillows and blankets. Please note that separate bedrooms for each individual/family are not available.
- Vegetarian food (fish and non-veg available on request)
- Backwater boat ride
- Expertise charges
- 5% GST if paid by NEFT OR cheque
- Any additional items not mentioned in the 'includes' list
- Any tips and personal expenses (mineral water, cold drinks etc.)
Day 1 - Saturday, 24 March
12:00 am- Depart for Anjarle in an AC bus (We will manage pick-ups from pre-decided locations depending upon the group)
05:45 am- Arrive in Anjarle and head to the beach to see the hatching and release of the turtles.
09:00 am- Return to the village, breakfast and time for leisure.
01:00 pm- Lunch
03:00 pm- Explore the areas around Anjarle. Boat ride in the backwaters
06:00 pm- Head to Anjarle Beach to witness the release of turtles.
08:30 pm- Dinner and overnight stay in Anjarle
Day 2 - Sunday, 25 March
06:00 am- Head to Anjarle Beach to witness the release of turtles.
08:30 am- Breakfast followed by some leisure time to explore the village
10:00 am- Check out from Home-stay. Visit Kadyavarcha Ganpati for sightseeing
01:00 pm- Lunch at Dapoli
03:00 pm- Depart for Pune
To book a place, send an email to dGhld2VzdGVybnJvdXRlcyB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t with your contact details or call/WhatsApp on 9405591758.
- We will decide the pick up points 2 days prior to the travel. Home pick ups will not be possible, but depending on the group, we will decide a convenient pick up point. On 25 March, there will be 1-2 drop locations.
- Accommodation is in one of the houses in Anjarle village. We will make sure that everyone gets a mattress to sleep on. Separate bedrooms for each individual/family are not available.
- Turtle hatching is a natural event and cannot be manipulated. Seeing the turtles is not guaranteed. But the conservation project, the community-based tourism initiative and involvement of locals in conservation is worth the visit!
To confirm your seat, please proceed to making the payment. Here are the bank details for an online transfer
Account Name: The Western Routes
Account Number: 01492560005495
Account Type: Current
Bank & Branch: HDFC Bank, Kothrud, Pune
You can visit our office to drop the cheque/ cash. Our address is:
Ground Floor, 89 Amar Apartments, Mayur Colony, Near HDFC bank, Kothrud, Pune- 411029
For further information, contact us on 9405591758
You may also like the following events from The Western Routes:
- This Thursday, 13th December, 08:00 am, Hemalkasa, Anandvan & Tadoba | 13-16 December in Nagpur
- Next Saturday, 22nd December, 06:30 am, Flamingo Watching Weekend - Bhigwan
- Happening on, 22nd January, 08:00 am, Rann Utsav with The Western Routes in Pune
Also check out other Festivals in Shrivardhan
Liked this event? Spread the word :