The 2018 She Rocks Awards
The Women’s International Music Network (the WiMN), invites you to join us at the 2018 She Rocks Awards. Paying tribute to women in the music industry, the sixth annual She Rocks Awards at the NAMM Show will debut at its new home, the House of Blues Anaheim, on Friday, Jan. 26, 2018 at 6:30p.m.
The 2018 She Rocks Awards recipients include:
- Pat Benatar, four-time GRAMMY® Award-winning artist
- @Melissa etc, GRAMMY® Award- and Academy® Award-winning artist
- The B-52's Katie Pierson & Cindy Wilson, original members of one of the most beloved party rock bands of all time
- Karla Redding-Andrews, Executive Director for The Otis Redding Foundation
- Exene Cervenka, vocalist for the iconic punk band, X
- Amberly Crouse Knox, Senior Director of Creative and Business Development, BMG Production Music
- Jean Millington Adman,, June Millington, Brie Howard Darling, Patti Quatro Ericson and Alice de Buhr of the pioneering all-female American rock band, Fanny
- Candace Stewart, Studio Manager, EastWest Studios in Hollywood
- Dawn Birr, Channel Manager for the Americas, Sennheiser Business Solutions
- Fabi Reyna, Founder and Editor of She Shreds Media
- Vanessa Mering, Marketing Manager, Harman Professional
- Kristy Porter, Guitar Center’s Director of Merchandising, General Accessories & Media
The event will be co-hosted by Kat Corbett, DJ on KROQ in Los Angeles, where she hosts the midday show and local music show, Locals Only, and host for Sirius XM. She’ll be joined by WiMN founder Laura B Whitmore.
Gearing up for its sixth consecutive year, the She Rocks Awards pays tribute to women who display leadership and stand out within the music industry, and has become a standard at the NAMM Show. Previous award recipients include female industry leaders such as Colbie Caillat, Ronnie Spector, Sheila E, The Bangles, Shirley Manson, Esperanza Spalding, Chaka Khan, Jennifer Batten, Karmin, Orianthi, Dinah Gretsch, Craigie Zildjian, and more.
The She Rocks Awards brings together industry professionals, music icons, artists, fans and media to celebrate women in music. This high-energy evening includes live music, awards and speeches, celebrity appearances, a fabulous silent auction, food and beverages, giveaways, amazing gift bags and more!-
You may also like the following events from Women's International Music Network:
Liked this event? Spread the word :