PHS Disneyland Trip Sponsored by PHS Theatre Department
Join PHS Theatre department on an AMAZING adventure! Meet the voice of Disneyland and California Adventure, be part of a musical theatre workshop, and see all aspects of theatre in action!
Cost breakdown per person:
• $282 3 Day Park Hopper Ticket: includes workshop
• $209 4 night Tropicana Hotel: includes hot breakfast located directly across the street
• $114 Charter bus: RT from Payson to Anaheim
• $10 Trip shirt
• Students are representatives of Thespian Troupe 1025 and PHS. Best behavior is expected. School dress code is strictly enforced throughout the trip.
• Students should pack in one suitcase with 2 carry-on items onto the bus for travel such as a pillow and backpack. Suggested pack list will be distributed 2 weeks prior to the trip.
• Students will be in 2 queen bed rooms: 4 people per room
• Budget $30-50/day for food in the park. Bringing in your own drinks and snacks can save you money. Disney will also give you free ice water upon request at any restaurant.
o Students will be responsible for lunch, dinner, and snacks
o Drinks and snacks can be taken into the park- no glass
• Hotel rooms have a mini-refrigerator and microwave in each room.
• Curfew/lights out is strictly adhered to- students will be ‘taped’ into their rooms
• Students will be assigned to a chaperone to enjoy the park as a group, supervised
• Students will journal daily regarding performances they have experienced reflecting on strengths and aspirations applied to their personal theatre goals.
• Students breaking trip policies will be restricted to their hotel room for the duration of the trip and forfeit any future theatre trip attendance.
$120 Non-refundable deposit due ASAP to the finance office. Questions can be directed to Mr. White or PM PHS Theatre
Liked this event? Spread the word :