Medical Plastics Minitec 2019: A Look to the Future of Medical Device Materials and Processing
Visit the event page: https://www.4spe.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageID=4157
This MiniTec will be held the Monday, February 4th – the day before the opening of the 2019 MD&M West Expo & Conference in the shadow of the Anaheim Convention Center.
This conference is expected to host at least 100 conference attendees and will feature up to 20 tabletop exhibitors.
At least ten Speakers will present in two sessions covering the latest technology in Medical Device Materials and Processing. Session breakdown is as follows:
- Morning Session: Future Polymer Materials Technology
- Afternoon Session: Design & Advanced Processing Technology
Benefits of attendance include:
- Education and exposure to the latest technology in Med Device Design and Processing provided by industry leaders and experts.
- Access to all papers and presentations post show.
- Networking opportunities with peers and colleagues from Med Device OEM, Part Designers, Plastic Engineers, Material Suppliers, Machine and Equipment Suppliers, and more.
- Convenience of location and timing to large Med Device Trade Show.
- Enjoyment of California’s climate in early February!