Since we need a bit of fun now more than ever, we’ve teamed up with Parade to bring the theater festival you love to the hallways of Zoku.About this EventZoku x Parade present: Night at the ParadeIntroducing our second edition!
After selling out our first overnight experience in partnership with Parade, we're introducing the second chapter of our series on 18 + 19 December!
We believe you can stay physically distant, while still being social. That's why we are safely bringing the theatre festival you love to the hallways of Zoku. In collaboration with the largest theater festival in the Netherlands, you can experience an overnight Loft series that includes hallway Parade performances by NEW artists (both safely in-person and via Zoom), delicious festival worthy food, a silent disco party, and an overnight stay – all from within your own private Zoku Loft!
We can’t fit the famous Parade carousel within the halls of Zoku (trust us, we’ve tried!), but we can bring everything else. All you have to do is kick back, relax, and show up ready to have fun. Here’s the lowdown:
Mark your calendars...
- Overnight stay in a Zoku Loft. Have a unique experience and stay the night all in your very own award-winning Loft. Reinvented into your own mini Parade tent, it's the perfect place to cook, dine, watch the performers and rest your head afterwards.
- Visit from the “Snoepmeisjes”. It wouldn't be the Parade without the "Snoepmeisjes”. Hear a knock on the door? They'll be around all night to bring the Parade to you and help guide you through the evening's events and entertainment!
- Entertainment from Parade artists. Your favorite Parade artists brought right to your Loft door! Enjoy performances from NEW talented Parade performers: including collective dance group LucyONES and singer/guitarist Stan Vreeken.
- DIY 3-course menu from Merijn van Berlo. Show off your cooking skills and prepare a delicious 3-course meal curated by chef of Parade restaurant La Cantine: Merlijn van Berlo, who’ll guide you through the experience with smart, simple cooking videos.
- Parade wine from Grape District. Parade teamed up with Grape District to bring you an exclusive bottle of Parade themed wine. Your choice of red or white, and with every opened bottle WeForest plants a tree!
- Silent Disco. Ready to hit the dance floor in your very own Zoku Loft? We're bringing festival vibes straight to your Loft with a Silent Disco (distanced) dance hour hosted by the Parade and Silent Disco International.
- Traveling cocktail trolley. Get ready to make a toast to a good night out - and enjoy some drinks while you're at it! Experience 2 complimentary cocktails during your stay, all from the comfort of your very own Zoku Loft.
- Early check-in at 11am on Friday. You can check-in at 11am on Friday and 3pm on Saturday and make use of all of our Social Spaces beforehand: including our Coworking Space, Rooftop Terrace, Living Kitchen restaurant, and Kindred Spirits bar.
Following all rules of RIVM, experience this mini theater festival made safe – including a Loft sleepover – starting at just €162 per person.
Available for 2 nights only - Friday 18 December & Saturday 19 December - book now while there's still spots left!Want more information?
Find out more on our website here: www.livezoku.com/paradeatzokuCOVID-19 Update: Although large public events can no longer take place, we feel that now more than ever, it’s important to be able to connect and have some lighthearted fun - all while of course staying totally safe and upholding all the latest safety measures. In collaboration with our favorite local restaurateurs and other curated partners, we’re creating this overnight Loft series so you can still enjoy a safe night out in a social setting. You can read our full COVID-19 safety guide here. Check-In: Please keep in mind that you can check-in anytime starting at 11am on Friday and 3pm on Saturday. When you arrive (as long as you respect all of our COVID-19 guidelines), you can make use of any of our facilities within our Social Spaces on the 6th floor before the event starts: including our Coworking Spaces, Rooftop Terrace, Living Kitchen restaurant, and Kindred Spirits bar. So feel free to come and join us during the day! Check-Out: Check-out is at 11am on Saturday & 12pm Sunday.City Tax: Please note that the price excludes Amsterdam's mandatory city tax of 7% and €3,00 per person, per day. If you are a registered resident, city tax charges will be waived. Disclaimer: To ensure we can create the most enjoyable evening for you, we need a minimum number of people to join us. In the unlikely event that we do not reach this number, we will let you know latest Tuesday prior to the event - in which case we would cancel the event. Cancelation Policy: Your ticket can be canceled and refunded up until 72 hours before the event. Within 72 hours, no refunds are accepted.