Agenda and Tickets ONLY On The Wesite Here
1. Royal Dutch Shell, UK
2. Deutsche Post DHL Group, Germany
3. AccorHotels, France
4. ING, Netherlands
5. ... See the full list by following the link
Corporate learning is the ability of a company to acquire, apply and share knowledge in order to develop new solutions and to exploit them to improve efficiency and competitive advantage.
Even if some organizations use the word “learning” to refer to their training department, corporate learning encompasses a much wider notion involving a company-wide learning culture which aims at the constant learning and development of both the company and its employees.
According to Peter Drucker, mankind’s true competitive advantage over all other species is our outstanding capacity to adapt, learn and apply what we learn. Moreover, recent studies, like one led by Accenture, have shown that organizations which concentrate more on developing corporate learning best-practice have better revenue and profit growth in comparison to their competitors that are less focused on learning.
However, many companies have a rather fragmented learning framework: in fact, even though every company recognizes the importance of learning, they often find some difficulties in implementing effective learning solutions.
For Agenda and Tickets
1. Impact of disruptive technologies on L&D requirements and programmes
2. Learner engagement and motivation to learn
3. Effective solutions for corporate learning
4. Gamification and cloud-based digital tools
5. Integrating L&D with the job
6. Coaching and mentoring strategies
7. Talent management and career development
8. Managing L&D costs and securing management buy-in
9. ... See the full list by following the link