What To Do In Alexandria This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Alexandria, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Alexandria.
- Reset with Deep Rest: A Mind-Body Immersion is hosted at "Ease Yoga & Cafe".
- Drive-Thru Trunk or Treat is hosted at "Shiloh Baptist Church of Alexandria, VA".
- Fulcrum October Food Drive is hosted at "Keller Williams Realty Kingstowne Alexandria".
- SAFE(R) OPEN HOUSE: Saving Small Business is hosted at "Bikram Yoga Alliance".
- DC Strings Orchestra: Fall Concert is hosted at "Leonadus K. Plenty Amphitheater ".
- Garden Fairy Houses: Making At The Mansion Day! is hosted at "Woodlawn & Frank Lloyd Wright’s Pope-Leighey House".
- Pumpkin Painting at Hops N Shine Saturday is hosted at "Hops N Shine".
- The Boss Bash is hosted at "The Holiday Inn & Suites Alexandria - Old Town".
- Results on Wheels 5k is hosted at "2121 Eisenhower Ave".
- Pet Photos with Santa Paws - By Appointment Only is hosted at "Animal Welfare League of Alexandria".