Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Alexandria
Alexandria is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Alexandria has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Port City Brewing Company
- Hops N Shine
- Lucky's Sports Theatre & Grill
- Paradiso Italian Restaurant
- The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City
- Grace Episcopal School
- Grace Episcopal Church Alexandria VA
- Salon deZEN
- Lynbrook at Mark Center Apartment Homes
- Fishmarket Restaurant
- The Kingstowne Communion
- Del Ray, Alexandria
- Fort Hunt Preschool
- Fairlington United Methodist Church
- Sugar Palm Thai Restaurant
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Alexandria?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Alexandria is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Alexandria during Halloween.
Alexandria Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Candy-O-Ween was hosted at Hops N Shine.
- Pumpkins & Pints was hosted at Port City Brewing Company.
- Spooky Soiree was hosted at Lynbrook at Mark Center Apartment Homes.
- Halloween Themed Cocktail Class was hosted at The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City.
- 2019 Halloween Spooktacular was hosted at Fort Hunt Preschool.
- Day UV the Dead - Halloween Headlamp Climbing was hosted at Sportrock Climbing Centers.
- Zombie Band at the Del Ray Halloween Parade was hosted at Del Ray, Alexandria.
- Paradiso Scaryoke Night, $500 in Prizes, Halloween Night! was hosted at Paradiso Italian Restaurant.
- Halloween Trivia Night was hosted at Sugar Palm Thai Restaurant.
- Hip Hop Halloween Yoga was hosted at Crystal City Sports Pub.
- Shooter's Scary-Okie Halloween Party was hosted at Shooter McGee's.
- Halloween-Themed Meeting was hosted at Aurora Hills Library.
- Halloween Party was hosted at Bennington Crossings Apartment Homes.
- Boo! Halloween was hosted at Helen Olivia Flowers.
- Trunk or Treat! was hosted at Grace Episcopal Church Alexandria VA.