Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Alexandria ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Alexandria, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Alexandria there are so many fun things to do.
Alexandria has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Little Theatre of Horrors: A Night of Halloween One Acts was hosted at Little Theatre of Alexandria, Academy Building.
- Candy-O-Ween was hosted at Hops N Shine.
- Pumpkins & Pints was hosted at Port City Brewing Company.
- A Short Halloween Story was hosted at 1 Cameron Street, Lower Level, Alexandria, VA.
- Halloween Celebration was hosted at My Gym Alexandria.
- Lee-Fendall House Halloween Pumpkin Hunt was hosted at Lee-Fendall House Museum & Garden.
- Spooky Soiree was hosted at Lynbrook at Mark Center Apartment Homes.
- Expose Fake Clinics in Alexandria: Halloween Edition! was hosted at Meet us at Panera Bread, 3201 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314.
- Halloween Spooktacular! Get your costumes ready! was hosted at Nordstrom The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City.
- Halloween Themed Cocktail Class was hosted at The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City.
- 2019 Halloween Spooktacular was hosted at Fort Hunt Preschool.
- Day UV the Dead - Halloween Headlamp Climbing was hosted at Sportrock Climbing Centers.
- Halloween Improv Spooktacular 2: Electric Boo-Galoo was hosted at Alexandria History Museum at The Lyceum.
- Halloween Yacht Party--With OPEN BAR! was hosted at Alexandria, Virginia.
- Zombie Band at the Del Ray Halloween Parade was hosted at Del Ray, Alexandria.