Challenges and Opportunities of Veterinary Medicine
The First International Conference
April 7th -8th, 2019
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Matrouh University
Under the Patronage of
Prof. Dr. Khalid Abdelghafar
Minister of High Education and Scientific Research
Prof. Dr. Mohamed Ismail
Acting President of Matrouh University
Prof. Dr. Eman Khalifa
Acting Dean of Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Matrouh University
Dr. Abdelbary Prince
Associate Professor of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Cairo University
1. Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine. 2. Veterinary Education.
3. Disease surveillance, biosecurity and emergency cases. 4. Food safety.
5. Genomics, Proteomics and Metabolomics. 6. Stem Cells Research and Therapy.
7. Emerging diseases. 8. Poultry Industry.
9. International harmonization of new drug approval processes 10. Antimicrobial resistance.
11. Animal welfare and animal care 12. Emerging therapeutic products.