Come along to our interactive and entertaining workshop to learn about how you can help yourself and your family to be well this winter.
We will cover practical tips regarding healthy home environments, healthy eating, and using natural remedies to keep your family healthy.
Organic herbal teas will be available at the seminar provided by Joi Tea.
Limited free tickets are available - register now on https://www.eventfinda.co.nz/2019/winter-wellness-and-immunity/auckland/whangaparaoa-peninsula
- Mike Eyres, BNatMed
Registered Naturopath and Medical Herbalist
Mike is a father of two and is passionate about keeping children and parents well with natural medicine. Mike has published articles on Nutrition and
Natural Medicine research and has
presented the findings of his research around the country. Mike's approach to Naturopathy is from a functional medicine perspective utilizing environmental, lifestyle, nutritional and herbal treatments.
Milke's talk will cover:
- The effects of stress on our immune systems
- Looking after our gut health for immunity
- Healthy environments for wellness
- Healthy eating and healthy lunch boxes
- Naturopathic fever management
- Key nutritional supplements and herbal medicines
-Kate Fitness, BSc RC Hom
Homeopath and My Remedy and The Family Centre, Whangaparaoa
Kate has taught at high schools for 23 years now and ECE at Long Bay College. She is a Homeopath who works with the whole family, particularly children with special needs. Kate looks at the wellness of the whole person, with a focus on mental health.
Kate's talk will cover:
- Homeopathy for coughs, colds, fevers and snot
- Homeopathic Kits and how to use them
- The Homeopathic Acutes course
- How Homeopathy works and dispelling the myths
- All your questions