The lunar side of yoga - 50hrs
This advanced teacher training module is open to all teachers that have qualified from a 200hr teacher training and have been teaching for one year minimum. Preference is given to teachers who have completed The Ralston Method 250 hour training (no minimum teaching hours required)
Set over 2 x intensive 3 day weekends
March 8-10th and March 22-24th
Location: Urban Ashram- Browns bay
Cost: $1,200 (early bird discount of $950 if paid before February 8th) Spaces are strictly limited
- Modern medicine- the art of slowing down
- Overview of the lunar practices of Yin, restorative and - mindfulness techniques
- Understand anatomical structure and skeletal variation
- Fascial theory + myofascial meridians
- Anatomy of the subtle body
- TCM and meridian theory
- Practical applications and meaningful sequencing
- How to effectively guide students to develop interception
- Teachers who have previously completed The Ralston Method 250hr training will be qualified to teach ‘Centred’ classes.
- All other teachers will leave with the same understanding of all aspects of lunar side of yoga and a 50hr Yin Yoga Alliance Australia Worldwide.
- All teachers will gain the confidence in the teaching of Yin and restorative styles of yoga, beyond just the physical level.
- Teachers will also learn the art of holding and creating space for students to confidently explore and understand their own unique mind and body with more awareness
- Teachers will learn how to confidently support students and give alternative options and modifications when teaching in a class environment with and without the use of props.