Cargo Plus Coastal Challenge
Auckland's most iconic adventure is back!
Run, walk, wade, and rock hop your way down Auckland’s extraordinary North Shore coastline – along several of our most beloved beaches. A one-of-a-kind event for a one-of-a-kind city, the Cargo Plus Coastal Challenge will knock your soggy socks off! (Because you WILL get wet.)
With multiple course distances, there’s something for all ages, abilities, and levels of adventure.
- Beach Hopper – 6 km Run / Walk (starts at Takapuna Beach)
- Bay Scrambler – 11 km Run / Walk (starts at Milford Beach)
- Mini Monty – 17 km Run / Walk (starts at Browns Bay)
- Mid Monty – 22 km & Teams Relay Run (starts at Long Bay)
- Full Monty – 33 km & Teams Relay Run (starts at Arkles Bay, Whangaparoa)
All events finish at Windsor Reserve in Devonport.
Bring all your friends and whanau - there’s fun and festivities at the finish line. Including a sausage sizzle fundraiser by Harbour Hospice North Shore – and toys & games for the littler ones from Devonport's Play-A-While Toy Library.