Abandoned 16th Street Station in Oakland - Photography Outing
Join us for another photography outing to the abandoned 16th Street Station in Oakland. Please read the notes below before purchasing tickets.
• The cost is $40 per person. This covers rental of the facility, bathrooms, insurance and security guards. There will be no refunds. Not for ANY reason. You may privately sell your ticket(s) to another member but you must notify me of the name change by private message.
• This is a 2 day event (Saturday and Sunday) meaning that 200 spots are available.
• Slots last for 1 ½ hours and each slot is limited to about 26 people.
• No elaborate set-ups. Anything beyond a tripod is too much. Keep it simple.
• Nobody under the age of 15, sorry.
• This property will be treated with the utmost respect. Anybody not doing so will be removed by security guards. Some areas of the property are off limits.
• No food or drink inside the facility (except water).
• If you have questions, ask them first!