Dayout trek, scrambling, caving, forest bathing and unwinding in wilderness of Aravallis.
Let's explore the benefits of forest bathing.
Forest bathing: Go to a Forest. Walk slowly. Breathe. Open all your senses. Experience the medicine of simply being in the forest. Discover of calming, rejuvenating and restorative benefits to body & soul.
- Hiking, Trekking, Scrambling
- Breathing Wild Air and Reconnecting with Rocks
- Experience Space of Contemplation to Explore Nature
- Connecting Inner Self with Nature and Nourishing Body through Restorative Therapies, into the wild!
January 21, 2018 | 5:30 AM to 10:00 PM
Ambaji - Balaram Wildlife Sanctuary
Easy cum Moderate
(For both, beginners as well as regular hikers)
Anyone above 10 years
(NonAC Transportation, Meals, Breakfast, Lunch, High-tea, All activities & execution)
For more details, Contact:
08487033925, 09824684886 | ZGl2aW5nZGVlcDEyIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20=
DivingDeep is attendant to "Leave No Trace" principles and outdoor ethics. It is an effort to be responsible for better environment and stewardship. We offer responsible hiking/ wilderness experience, for which DivingDeep and its conductors reserve the right to terminate participant with a no-refund policy for any unreasonable behaviour during the hike/ trek/ camp/ workshop/ event.
For cancellations of any hike/ trek/ camp/ excursion/ expedition/ workshop/ event:
- Cancellations prior to 10 days from the start of the hike/ trek date - 80% refund will be made.
- Cancellations prior to 3 days from the start of the hike/ trek date - 40% refund will be made.
- Cancellations less than 3 days from the start of the hike/ trek date - no refund will be given.
(For any cancellations we need to have written-mail with a specific reason on our official account: ZGl2aW5nZGVlcDEyIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20=
. Cancellation requests are not at all accepted over the phone call. Cancellation refund will be carried out according to the refund policy, no medical reasons or any favours will be entertained. As per cancellation request, payment shall be done during any 6 working days post the trek/ hike/ event/ workshop.)
“Fear less, hope more. Eat less, chew more. Whine less, breathe more. Talk less, say more. Hate less, love more. And all good things are yours.”