Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
From 14 to 15 January, Ahmedabad hosts Uttarayan, a traditional kite festival that attracts international participants and is well worth the stiff neck, as visitors flood the city and kites fill the sky.
An event is best experienced at the heart of all the action. A perfect example of this was Makar Sankranti or Uttarayan – the kite flying festival we attended in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. An experience we will cherish forever.
The entire city – with friends, families, and relatives – was gathered on rooftops. Everyone was engaged in a kite flying frenzy.
It was exciting being in midst of all these festivities, seeing the kites soar, blanketing the crisp winter sky in colorful specs.
1. Arrangement for 20 people of the group divided into 6 RCC roofs in Khadia
2. Group +20 10% discount
3. Park your four-wheelers at Big Bazaar Raipur
4. Wine is not allowed
5. Patang and Firki will be provide by us
6. You have to follow event time schedule 9:30/19:00
7. Food & Snacks will be provided by us in unlimited quantity