Theme: Celebrating Timelessness
The photograph must depict the timelessness of Fashion and reviving Ahmedabad as the ‘Manchester of India’ through their photography, use of materials and/or motif choice.
- School or college students (age 15 and above)
- Professionals and design practitioners
- Size of poster should be A3 (11.7 x 16.5 in) in portrait orientation.
- The format of submission is PDF or TIFF.
- Resolution at 300 ppi
- The Raw images must be sent along with the final poster.
- A concept note must be sent along with the poster (MAX 250 characters) either in English or Hindi.
- A statement of Originality must be sent along with it.
- Entries have to be sent to aW5mbyAhIGFkZiB8IGdsc2lkICEgb3Jn
- The subject of the mail should be: ADF - ENTRY FOR Threading Light.
The Participant must send
- Full Name
- Address for communication
- Contact number
- Title of their work
- The photo must be taken during the year 2018.
- No digitally altered work will be accepted.
- The last date of submission is 25th October, 2018.
- Team participants will be limited to a maximum of 3 members
* Each participant can ONLY submit one entry.
Shortlisting of entries
- All entries will be uploaded and put up for online voting on ADF Facebook Page.
- Top 100 voted entries will be shortlisted.
- 25 of the 100 voted entries will be selected by a jury panel and displayed at the Design Walkway, Gallery at the venue.
- Top 3 entries from each category will be rewarded by the jury panel during the event.
- The Jury will consist of renowned Designers who will judge the entries on the basis of creativity, content and the elements used.
Saurabh Dua - Fashion Photographer
Paramanand Dalwadi - Renowned Photographer and Educator
Ankit Mavchi - Co-founder, 50mm Productions