It must be a looking time, that you saw Amitabh Bachchan’s ad and want to go Rann of Kutch during full moon Rannutsav. That heavenly feeling standing under full moon sky leaves you with endless landscape of
Rann. Celebrate the one in kind fascinating festival in India-Rannutsav leaving your footprint in white desserts of India.
Trip Date : 13-14-15 December 2019
12 December 2019- Board the overnight Volvo buses / Train from Mumbai to Ahemdabad (Overnight journey-12 hours)
13 December 2019- Arrive early morning by 6 am at Ahmedabad. Our trip honcho leads the troop and proceed to Bhuj. Arrival at Bhuj by lunch time. Have Lunch and freshen up. We will go to Rann of Kutch. Opt for Activities like camel Ride, Paragliding, Camel Cart Ride [At Own cost] and enjoy the amazing view of Moonrise. Fill up your shopping bags and overnight stay at in authentic Kuttchi stay.
14 December 2019- Check out by breakfast time and visit Kalo Dongar, Mandvi Beach – Viajaya Villa Palace. Overnight stay in Hotel at Bhuj.
15 December 2019– Breakfast and Check-out from hotel. We are not done with Kutch yet ! Visit Bhuj city- Aaina Mahal, Swaminarayna Temple. Enroute lunch and drop to Ahemdabad bus stand to board overnight bus /train/flight to Mumbai.
Trip Price: Rs.10,999/- per adult
1. A.c transfer from Ahemdabad to Ahemdabad throughout the trip
2. 1 night accommodation in authentic Kuttchi stay
3. 1 night a.c. Accommodation in hotel
4. Breakfast for 3 days
5. Lunch and dinner at Rannutsav
6. Entry fee at Rannutsav
7. An happening Globetrotter’s honcho throughout the trip.
1. Travel from Hometown to Ahmedabad
2. Meals other than mentioned inclusions
3. Camera, activities and entry charges
4. Any other thing than mentioned inclusion