Sat Mar 25 2023 at 04:00 pm to 05:00 pm
ONLINE RUBIK'S CUBE WORKSHOP FOR BEGINNERS
About this Event
This will be a beginners' Rubik's cube session for Participants of above 8 years of age using Zoom app. You will need to have a 3 X 3 Rubik's cube with you. We will be guiding you to solve the world's most popular puzzle invented by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture Erno Rubik in 1975. in a most beginners friendly method along with some tips and tricks for the same.
-3 by 3 Rubik's Cube
-Interest and the curiosity to solve the world’s most popular puzzle the ultimate brainteaser “The Rubik's Cube”.
- Zoom app downloaded on Desktop Laptop (Recommended) or phone.
What will you learn in this session:-
CURRICULUM 3X3 RUBIK'S CUBE - BEGINNERS
1. STEP 1 – GET TO KNOW YOUR RUBIK’S CUBE- (Session-1)
2. STEP 2 – THE DAISY METHOD TO SOLVE THE WHITE CROSS.-(Session - 2)
3. STEP 3 – SOLVE THE WHITE CORNERS- (Session-3)
4. STEP 4 – SOLVE THE MIDDLE LAYER. (Session-4)
5. STEP 5 – SOLVE THE YELLOW CROSS. (Session -5)
6. STEP 6 – SOLVE THE YELLOW FACE- (Session-6)
(GET ALL THE YELLOW ON TOP)
7. STEP 7 – POSITION THE YELLOW CORNERS CORRECTLY. (Session -7)
8. STEP 8 – POSITION THE YELLOW EDGES CORRECTLY. (Session -8)
After completing all the 8 sessions you will be able to solve the Rubik’s cube from any scrambled state under a minute with a bit of practice.
Benefits of Rubik's Cube Workshop For Kids
Coach Bany Sadar
Founder of Bany’s Cube Studio
Also check out other Sports Events in Ahmedabad, Workshops in Ahmedabad, Kids Events & Activities in Ahmedabad.
Stay tuned with the most relevant events happening around you. Attend, Share & Influence!
E.g. Jack is first name and Mandanka is last name.