On Campus accommodation - The Red Brick Summit IIMA
Get to stay for 4 days with 19 other inspired participants who want to enjoy the workshops as well as the campus life!!!! The best way to enjoy campus life!
•Only for Male participants
Live the life of an IIM Ahmedabad student, with other PGP students as your neighbors!
• Heritage and New Campus*
• Triple/Quadruple Sharing*
• Shared Washrooms/Attached Washrooms*
*Subject to availability
Please note that all accommodation is available on a first come first served basis and is subject to availability. Accommodation is available only to those who have registered for workshops.
Please provide the correct workshop Registration ID number (of the format W _ _ _ _ _ ) as sent to you when booking for workshops. Failure to provide a correct Workshop Registration ID number can mean cancellation of accommodation booking and any payment made to be forfeited. TRBS reserves the right to take the final call in this matter.
For any queries contact:
Bhanu Pratap Singh
The Red Brick Summit, 2017
Email: p16bhanuprataps | iima ! ac ! in
- Accommodation will be provided from 9 AM on September 29 th 2017 to 8 AM on October 3rd 2017.
- As a general rule you can check-in from 9:00 AM on the day of arrival and must check-out at 8:00 AM on the day of departure. Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability of rooms. So, plan your travels accordingly.
- There are two kinds of bookings available. Self and Self+Others. Self-booking is for individuals. Teams can book through Self+Others where a team leader will be responsible for the entire registration and further communications.
- Owing to institute guidelines, participants of the same sex only will be allotted rooms together.
- Since accommodation is limited, it is available on a first come first served basis.
- Accommodation is also on a sharing basis. We will try our best to ensure all team members are put together however there is no guarantee for the same.
- Your accommodation is not confirmed until the generation of acknowledgement receipt.
- All teams and participants must carry valid ID cards and booking reference/acknowledgement receipt at the time of check-in. The identification proofs accepted are Institute ID cards, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Anyone without a valid photo identification card will not be allowed in the campus.
- All teams and participants should report at the helpdesk and complete the formalities. Only when the formalities are completed you will be handed the room keys & welcome kit.
- All teams and participants are responsible for their own belongings. The TRBS committee shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you.
- In case you bring vehicles, there may be a charge and/or limited spaces available and space may not be available for the duration of your stay. Vehicles and their contents are left at the owner’s/customer’s own risk. We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage
- Participants shall keep therooms in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Any damage to the allotted rooms will lead to heavy penalties.
- Smoking, alcohol and drugs are strictly banned on the campus and are punishable by law.
- Any form of misbehavior or misconduct will lead to loss of accommodation, heavy penalties, and cancellation of participation.
- TRBS reserves the right to modify the agreement terms, and / or accommodation arrangements with due intimation to the participants. In the case of dispute in any subject matters, the decision of the TRBS team will be binding on all parties.
- Reservations once made are non-amendable and non-refundable.
- Please provide the correct Workshop Registration ID number (of the format W _ _ _ _ _) as sent to you when booking for workshops.
- Failure to provide a correct Workshop Registration ID number can mean cancellation of accommodation booking and any payment made to be forfeited. TRBS reserves the right to take the final call in this matter.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the TRBS team, your stay subsequently shall be subject to TRBS’ terms and conditions of stay.
- TRBS may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if we are of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- TRBS shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold TRBS harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by TRB.
- TRBS shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by TRBS.
You may also like the following events from The Red Brick Summit, IIM Ahmedabad:
- Next Friday, 29th September, 12:00 am, Workshop - The Red Brick Summit, IIM Ahmedabad in Ahmedabad
- Next Friday, 29th September, 12:00 am, IIMA TRBS WORKSHOPS (SPECIAL PACKS) in Ahmedabad
- Next Friday, 29th September, 06:00 am, Social Impact Awards - The Red Brick Summit in Ahmedabad
Also check out other Business Events in Ahmedabad
Liked this event? Spread the word :