Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
This New Year, pack your bags as we leave on a memorable trip to Rann of Kutch. The itinerary for the same is as below:
Day 1: Ahmedabad/ Rajkot to Rann of Kutch
5:30 AM: Journey starts to Kutch
9 AM: Halt for Breakfast
1:00 PM: Lunch at Bhuj
3:00 PM: Visit to Kalo Dungar
5:30 PM: Visit to White Rann of Kutch
7:30 PM: Return to the tents.
8:00 PM: Folk Music Program with Bonfire & Dinner
10:00 PM: Visit to White Rann in the night
Day 2: Day Excursion to Mandvi Beach
5 AM: Early morning visit to White Rann of Kutch for Sunrise
7 AM: Return to the tents. Breakfast
9 AM - 4 PM: Kutch to Mandvi. Visit to Mandvi Beach, 72 Jain Temple Complex, Vijay Vilas Palace
4:30 PM: Leave for Kutch
6:00 PM: Return to tents.
8:00 PM: Dinner followed by light music session. Overnight at the camps in Rann of Kutch.
Day 3: Bhuj Sightseeing & Return to Ahmedabad/ Rajkot
9 AM: Breakfast & leave for Bhuj
10 AM: Reach Bhuj & Visit SwamiNarayan Mandir, Pragmahal, Aina Mahal
12 PM: Proceed to visit Bhujodi Village. Visit Vandemataram Memorial & Hiralaxmi Memorial Craft Museum.
3 PM: Leave for Ahmedabad
10 PM: Reach Ahmedabad. Trip Ends
1. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner during the stay
2. Stay in Camping tents on couple or sharing basis near camping site of Nova Patgar Tents
3. Complete tour in A/C vehicle from Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad
4. Tour manager for group more than 25 pax
5. Evening Folk Music program arrangement with Bon-fire
6. New Year Celebration on 31st Night
7. Rann of Kutch Entry fee for Day 1 only
8.Stargazing(Subject to the weather and night condition)
1. Breakfast on Day 1 & Lunch, Dinner on Day 3
2. Rann of Kutch entry permit for Day 2 or Day 3
3. Any other sightseeing point entry ticket
4. GST of 5% on the complete tour package
5. Any other sightseeing points other than mentioned in the tour package
Terms of the tour
1. Stay will be in camping tents on twin sharing or triple sharing or in a shared dorm. The decision for the same lies with the tour operator.
2. Common washroom and bathrooms for the entire group
3. The camping site is just behind Nova Patgar Tents
4. The vehicle will be used for the group sightseeing as per the above itinerary only. Any personal visit to any place will be the sole responsibility of the customer at his or her own payment.
5. Min age for the participant should be 18 years and max age should be 36 years. Parents with a child are welcome to join in the group
6. In the case of solo travelers, we reserve the right to allow the accommodation with other travelers
7. The guests need to submit an adhar card copy at the time of booking confirmation.
8. Seat allotment on the bus is as per the tour operator only. No prior seat allotment guarantee can be provided.
9. The travelers should respect other travelers. Any misbehavior is intolerable and the operator reserves the right to cancel the tour for a single person or a group of people in such cases.
10. Any issue during the tour should be notified to the operator in writing immediately or to the tour manager of the operator.
11. The operator reserves the right to cancel the tour if the group strength is not adequate to operate the tour. In any such case, the operator will be liable for the refund payment of the amount collected by the operator only. The operator cannot be held liable for any online convenience fee paid for booking the tour with the operator.