Celebrate the spirit of Navratri with 9 Night 9 different DJ’s.
Get ready to Groove with your Dandiya sticks, Festive outfit & Cool Dance Moves for this Navratri.
9 Nights. 9 Dj’s
Special room packages*
Limited, Elite, Premium & Posh Crowd.
Non-stop Music by DJ NIHAR & different famous Dj’s
Pofessional Garba Dance Troops.
Food & Beverages Stall (On Sale).
Selfie Booth & Kids Zone.
Chance to win Prizes & Gifts*
Artist Line up -
10th Oct - DJ DOC
11th Oct - DJ KOMEX / DJ MEHUL
12th Oct - DJ DARSH
13th Oct - TUNE TRIP
14th Oct - DJ TARAL / DJ KAHAN
15th Oct - DJ BONY / DJ VIJAL
16th Oct - DJ KAPIL / DJ VISHTECH
17th Oct - DJ HIMS
18th Oct - DJ NIHAR / DJ VAISHAL
Terms & Condition -
1. Artist line-up and billed attractions may be subject to change without prior notice.
2. Age limit: 05+.
3. Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment. Taxes extra.
4. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
5. No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any cancellation OR rescheduling due to any reason.
6. We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
7. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
8. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
9. Each ticket admits one person only.
10. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
11. Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the festival.
12. Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests.
13. Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons. Security check mandatory.
14. Food and beverages will be available inside the festival.
15. Professional cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water and beverages are not allowed from outside the festival.
16. This is a wrist-band/rubber stamp access festival. Wrist-bands will be issued at the festival and will enable access to all stages for designated dates. Please keep your wrist-band on for all days that you have purchased tickets for. They are washable. In case wrist-bands are taken off, a replacement wrist-band will not be issued.
17. Stamp/Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
18. Organizers or any of its agents, officers and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
19. Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited. This ticket permits entry to the festival grounds only. Any Pre or After parties may have other ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
20. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
21. First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
22. Any disputes to be settled under Ahmedabad jurisdiction courts only.
23. The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
24. The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
25. T&C Apply. Right of admission reserved.