Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
Impasto is a technique used in painting, where paint is laid on an area of the surface in very thick layers, usually thick enough that the brush or painting-knife strokes are visible. Paint can also be mixed right on the canvas.
This workshop is organized by pH Designs in collaboration with Versatile Maniacs.
Date & Time :
Date : February 27-28 | Ahmedabad
Time : 2pm -6pm
Workshop Details :
- Introduction to different palette knifes. Introduction to concept of light and shadow.
- Stroke techniques.
- Color mixing and merging with knifes.
- Application with knife.
- Basic painting with brush.
- Sealing the artwork.
- Students will be provided practice sheets of basic shapes to practice the strokes, develop the technique and get the grip of knife before they finally do it on canvas.
- After practice on day 1 students get the digital image of artwork which they have to get color printed for the next day and do the final artwork of floral impasto knife painting on canvass size of 12*16.
- What students need to bring: A carbon paper, basic stationery, newspapers and apron.
- Registration fees : INR 3000 per head (including all the materials)
PRIOR REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY.
pH Designs Studio
2nd floor, Pratharna flats, Nr Vrajbhumi Complex, Induben Khakhravala ni gali, Girish Cold Drinks, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad - 380009
For any query, Call us on +91 8306363530 / 9428110033
You may also like the following events from pH Designs: