A Fashion Show creating an experiential journey into the revival of the Manchester of India, an event where art meets fashion and tradition treads a new path. Witness a gala evening where the ramps will be set to ‘Celebrating Ahmedabad’ in the fantasia of expressive ensemble art.
Theme: Celebrating Ahmedabad
The illustrations should depict the theme through wearable art - the historical Ahmedabad and the revival of Manchester of India.
Eligibility Criteria :
College Students ( Bachelor/ Master/ Diploma in Design/ Fine Arts/ Others; enrolled in the college, have not finished or are in the final academic year of graduation )
- After registration, the participant will be sent a confirmation email that will consist of the Registration Kit.
- Digitally made illustrations/ hand - drawn (scanned) will have to be sent to aW5mbyAhIGFkZiB8IGdsc2lkICEgb3Jn. The subject of the email should be: ADF - ENTRY FOR FASHION DALIESQUE
The Participant must send:
- Email Id
- Contact Number
- Serial Number
- All garment designs must be original and should have never been presented before. Except for final year students can submit final year garments of 2018. Conceptual Collections infringing on copyright before will lead to disqualification.
- The selected students will be required to submit one/ set of completed sketches for screening to The-Jury. Sketches that do not meet the judges’ required standards will be rejected.
- Late submissions will not be accepted and the participant may automatically be disqualified.
- While the college will exercise maximum care in handling all entries, the college will assume no responsibility for any damage or loss of any kind.
- It is the students' responsibility to make sure the entry has been received.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
Each participant can submit a maximum of 3 sketches.
Shortlisting of Entries:
- The selected participants will be informed through email.
- The shortlisted entries will then have to make an actual garment of the conceptual sketch and submit the document (which has the photographs of the finished garment) by November 30.
- The Finished garment has to reach the college campus by December 10.
The Jury will consist of renowned Designers who will judge the entries on the basis of creativity, content and the elements used.