Cold Process soap making is the act of mixing fixed oils with an alkali (Sodium Hydroxide or Lye). The result is a chemical process called saponification, where the composition of the oils change with the help of the lye to create a bar of soap.
Date and Time :
Date : January 31 | Ahmedabad
Time : 2pm - 6pm
Workshop Details :
What will we teach during workshop?
- Differentiation between hard oils and soft oils.
- Calculations of lye according to different oils ( which will help to make C. P soap from scratch).
- How to use goat milk, and other milks and essential oils as a preservative.
- Few techniques like - how to make swirls, how to handle nozzles, checking trace levels.
- Flavors from scratch- goat milk soap, Activated charcoal soap, Coffee soap.
- Demonstration of cup cake, loaf, activated charcoal soap, goat milk soap, coffee soap.
- No SLS, no SLEs, no chemicals or any harmful chemicals will be used in making these soaps.
What you will get - Any C.P soap of your choice (100 gram) worth rs 300
Registration fees :
Early bird (Till 25th January) - INR 2500
Regular - INR 3000
pH Designs Studio
2nd floor, Pratharna flats, Nr Vrajbhumi Complex, Induben Khakhravala ni gali, Girish Cold Drinks, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad - 380009
For any query, call us on +91 8306363530 / 9428110033
You may also like the following events from pH Designs: