Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing the CII Conference on Cyber Security and Privacy 2017, scheduled on 8th July 2017 at CII House, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Cyber security has become a major concern over the last few years as hackers have penetrated the IT infrastructure of governments and enterprises with increasing frequency and sophistication. The growth of mobile and IoT devices has increased exposure of a cyber security hack. The Conference will delve into the latest trends in regional and global IT environment, and it will provide an excellent opportunity to learn more about the emerging threats & solutions in the sector.
* Mr Krishna Sastry Pendyala - Executive Director, Advisory Forensic Technology Services, PwC, India
* Mr Anil Kumar Roy - Assistant Professor, DAIICT
* Mr Vivek Ogra - Chairman, GESIA IT Association
* Mr Haresh Bhatt - IT Security Officer, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
* Vivek Awasthi- Security Sales leas- public sector, CISCO
* Mr Bhavin Gandhi - Sr. Technical Consultant,Trend Micro India
* Mr Munjal Kamdar - Partner, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP.
* Mr Manan Thakker - Advocates, Cyber Lawyers & Information Security Consultants, Cyberra Legal Services
* Mr A.S. Manoj - Liability Head, Aon Global Insurance brokers
* Mr Anand Naik - Co-CEO & Founding Director, Sequretek IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
* Mr Himanshu Shukla, IPS - SP - Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS),Government of Gujarat
* Mr Sunny Vaghela - Director, Tech Defence
* Dr Amit Kumar- CEO, BioAxis DNA Research Centre
This Conference will bring together key stakeholders in the all sectors of the industry and government to discuss & deliberate on potential solutions to tackle the cyber threats in today’s world.
The objectives of the CII Conference on Cyber Security and Privacy 2017 are:
· Facilitate collaboration between government, industry and critical infrastructure organisations.
· Encourage information and knowledge sharing within and across various stakeholders to enable better preparation for, detection of and prevention of cyber attacks
· Position Gujarat as the cyber security hub and a key driver of security innovation in India
· Address the current and future cyber security challenges and solutions
· Highlight solutions and opportunities within the cyber security sector
· Change the overall management perspectives on cybersecurity strategy and execution
* For group registrations of 3 or more than that, kindly call on 9999291464 or email vidhi ! sanghavi | cii ! in
You may also like the following events from Confederation of Indian Industry
Also check out other Business Events in Ahmedabad
, Meetups in Ahmedabad