Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
The ABCh Race # 35 - Duathlon (Run + Ride) is scheduled for 21st April' 2019, Sunday.
Registrations will be closed 18th April' 2019, 5:00 PM.
The ABCh Race # 35 - Duathlon (Run + Ride) are open for all Cyclists cum Runners.
Prize Money for the first three positions:
Prizes: 1st Prize: Rs. 3000; 2nd Prize: Rs. 2000; 3rd Prize: Rs. 1000
Prizes are applicable for each category.
a. Team Category (Total Prize for the team as mentioned above)
b. Female under 40 years age [includes 40 years]
c. Female above 40 years age
d. Male under 45 years age [includes 45 years]
e. Male above 45 years age
f. Participants will be given a medal, an e certificate if finished in stipulated time | basic hydration & food pack (post event) will be given, however, participants to carry their own hydration as well
Note: If the number of participants in any category are less than 5 persons, the categories will be merged into a single category by gender.
General Rules, Schedule & Other Details:
1) Reporting & race start point - Junction of Rajpath road to SPRR (at SPRR).
2) Reporting time – 05:00 AM to 05.30 AM. Latest reporting time 05:30 AM. Registrations close at 05:30 AM. Walk - in entries will not be taken.
3) Race start time – 06:00 AM.
4) Run Route - Start point - towards Rajpath club - U Turn at Rajpath Club corner - back to start point - total 6.2 km. - RUNNERS TO RUN OPPOSITE TO TRAFFIC.
5) Cycling Route - Start point - right on SPRR - Shilaj Cross Roads - Science City Cross Roads - Vaishnodevi Circle - U Turn - finish just before start point on SPRR - total 28.2 km.
6) Race Format - gunshot/ common start time for all. Start will be given after lining up all participants for the run. Slip streaming is allowed.
7) Time recording - Total time - Race start time to Cycling finish time. Results will be based on total time taken.
8) Event Finish Time - 8:15 AM for Men and Women
9) Cycle & equipment storage area - At the start/ registration point mentioned above.
Race Director - Jaikrishna Agarwal and Assistant Race Director - Bhavin Chokshi.
You are requested to email amFpa3Jpc2huYSAhIGFnIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20= for any queries.
Standard rules of cycling & running races/competition apply. For details visit