Amdavad Crankmeisters Presents
'AAHHOO Group Rides' to serve as a platform for the beginners and pro cyclists where they can learn, share and train together.
An initiative to create a collaborative cycling community and promote competitive cycling as a sport.
Spreading awareness about fitness, structured training benefits, and how to get into cycling for Beginners and Amateur cyclists.
Ride and Learn from professionally experienced and
certified coaches of Amdavad Crankmeisters
We will be hosting a group ride on every first Sunday of the month. Each group ride is designed to provide a specific knowledge and training for a beginner or established cyclist.
The schedule for 2019 year is as follows:
- Cycling etiquettes
- Basic Bike Maintenance
- Stretching and Foam Rolling
- Hydration & Nutrition
- Guidance about bike accessories, upgrades, new bike
- Fitness Test and Zones
- Bike Fit
- Purchasing your first road bike
- Indoor Session and guidance about indoor trainers
- Science of riding the bike
- Strength and Core exercise
- Race Simulation
- Race Techniques and Tactics
- Climbing, Sprinting, Endurance Efficiency
- Pedal Efficiency
- Using Power Meter and its Zones
- How to use your Garmin device efficiently
It's ideal for those who want to:
Get efficient at cycling
Finish first 100 kms efficiently
Finish 100kms under 3 hours
Increase Average Speed
Injury free rides
Sustain a BRM
Get into coaching
Each Group Ride duration will be from 2 to 3 hrs.
Bring your own bike, hydration, nutrition, or indoor trainer if required.
Helmet is mandatory.
You may also like the following events from Amdavad Crankmeisters - AC: