"Meditation -the only way."
This special residential wellness retreat in a BC rural setting is happening this Summer 2019!
This Event will be facilitated by Amrit Sadhana ,is a trained facilitator at Osho Multiversity, Pune and facilitates meditations events and self development courses worldwide. She has been initiated by Osho and works at the International Meditation Resort, Pune, India.
Would you like to enjoy life every moment of and find solutions to the day to day issue? The most common issues that disturb modern human beings are simple like sleep, love, death, anger, relationships, parenting.
During these Three days residential retreat , we will participate in various meditation techniques developed by Osho and other Indian mystics, to improve the quality of life.
Here is a check list :
* Do you sleep well? Ever feel really wasted at the end of the day and can’t wait to have your head hit the pillow? But when it does, maybe you discover that you’re too wired to sleep.
* Who doesn't want to love and be loved? But the fear of intimacy doesn't allow people to get closer to each other.
It manifests in many ways. Why can't you grow in love? Its is because of the ego. How to melt in love? Learn the technique.
* Death and dying : An inevitable event in your life but most feared. Death is your companion you are living with. Love life, and then a natural love for death will arise, because it is life that brings death. Death is not against life, death is the flowering of all that life contains in it as a seed. Death does not come out of the blue – it grows in you, it is your flowering.
* Relating and relationships-- How to relate to your boss, tot he friend, to the enemy, to the lover or to family members , is a big issue these days. It is a logical consequence: if you cannot relate to yourself, to the whole, you cannot relate to anybody. You cannot relate to your father if you cannot relate to the universe: impossible, because that is the source of all. When meditation disappeared, relationship disappeared.
Why do lovers fight constantly? Because they don't know the art of relating.
* Is work a four letter word?Do you work simply to make money or do you enjoy and love it? What you do is not important but what happens within you, doing the work, that is the decisive point. If it brings light in your being, if it brings a deep fulfillment, if it makes you more loving and more joyous, then it is absolutely irrelevant what you are doing; do it and do it totally.
* Pain is a message from your unconscious part. It wants to communicate with you by giving you this symptom. Connect with the guide who is your guardian and get healed. The body is naturally healthy and relaxed. Make friends with your body and mind and your pain will disappear. Using hypnoisis we will relax the body and mind, turning pain into health and bliss.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Date: Friday June 7, from 5pm - June 9th till 5pm
Venue: Sts'ailes Lhawathet Lalem 16300 Morris Valley Rd., Agassiz BC V0M 1A1
Sts'ailes Lhawathet Lalem is located 140 km east of Vancouver.
Directions/More info about retreat centre : http://www.lhawathet.ca/
•How to join ?
Please fill out the registration form at:
•What it cost?
$350 -inculdes Vegiterian melas and lodging for three days retreat .
$100 deposit required to confirm your spot.
Shared and private accommodation has been arranged at the retreat center for comfortable participation.
•How to Pay ?
»E-transfer can be made to b3Nob2JjIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20=
»If you prefer to pay in cash please call us at 778-855-7301
A good reminder is that this retreat is open to all seekers of all level of meditation experience. No prior meditation experience is required to attend this retreat.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this special event.
Govind@778-855-7301 /e-mail b3Nob2JjIHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20=