Norwood Greek Festival 2019
The Greek Festival of Norwood will be held on Saturday 2 March 2019, 5.30 pm – 12 midnight. An Adelaide Greek band made up of local musicians have prepared a superb festival program of live entertainment.
BAND: E N O S I S
E N T R A N C E
F R E E
At the Greek Festival of Norwood, you will find:
• Abundant menu of meat mezedes
• Greek salads, cheeses, spanakopites, tiropites,
• Greek dancing by various local dance groups
• Games for children of all ages
• Greek fun in a happy, multicultural and family atmosphere
• Visits, explanations and tours of the Orthodox Church
• The only Greek-Australian Museum in Adelaide
Come and enjoy a happy evening in the shade of the trees, with a little kokkineli and retsina and delicious mezedes. For a little while, immerse yourself in the festival of the motherland you have left; and ἄντε νά πάρουμε μιά βόλτα νά θυμηθοῦμε τά παλιά - let us take a stroll and remember the old times!