Launch Your Own Business Workshop
Learn the critical areas of starting a successful small business in this hands-on 3 hour workshop. Checklists, resources, workbook and helpful tools included.
While your business idea may be unique, every new business requires key Federal, State and Council planning activities to be completed. In this action-packed workshop we will work through all the critical steps to get you off to a great start.
Who is this for?
This workshop is perfect for online or bricks and mortar, retail or professional services, self-employed or any other type. This workshop discusses in some detail the process and the thinking to go through to make it happen.
In this workshop you will:- Establish the feasibility of your business idea.
- Run through requirements for a business plan.
- Learn the rules and regulations of starting a business.
- Understand cashflow and finance.
- Marketing and promoting a new business.
Plus be provided with:
- A workbook, resources and checklists.
- Free referrals to outside professional contacts such as accountants, lawyers and insurance brokers (if required).
Presented by experienced Business Advisor Brian Jackway, who has helped 1500+ people start their own business.
Registrations open at 3:50pm. Light refreshments will be served.
Unavailable on this date? Call us on 8203 7001 - or email YnVzaW5lc3MgfCBjaXR5b2ZhZGVsYWlkZSAhIGNvbSAhIGF1
and we will notify you when the next Launch Your Own Business Workshop is on.
|Ticket Information ||Ticket Price |
| General Admission || AUD 15|