Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Adelaide ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Adelaide, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Adelaide there are so many fun things to do.
Adelaide has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Halloween: Trick or Treat! was hosted at San Marco Pizzeria 83621118.
- NEO DEADLY HALLOWEEN was hosted at Art Gallery of South Australia.
- Halloween Dress Up Speed Dating | Adelaide was hosted at The Havey.
- Halloween Dress Up Dating + Afterparty | Adelaide was hosted at The Havelock Hotel.
- Freaky Friday - Outdoor Cinema at Eighty Eight O’Connell was hosted at 88 O'Connell.
- The Monster Ball - Halloween at Mary's! was hosted at Mary's Poppin.
- November Halloween Dance Party was hosted at QuickSteps Dance / Club / Studio.
- Free Halloween face painting at Westfield West Lakes was hosted at Westfield West Lakes.
- Halloween Fright Night was hosted at Harper's Place.
- NIGHT CALL *Halloween* POP PARTY at Rhino Basement was hosted at Rhino Room.
- Spooky Scary Cosplay Meet was hosted at Adelaide Botanic Garden.
- ACSA Halloween Quiz Night was hosted at Adelaide Central School of Art.
- Halloween Dodgeball at the Adelaide Gaol was hosted at Adelaide Gaol.
- 90's Halloween Boat 2019 was hosted at dolphin explorer, 1 Commercial Road Port Adelaide.
- 14th Annual Dia de Los Muertos / Halloween Fiesta was hosted at Arkaba Hotel.