- Adelaide Photography Workshop for Beginners -
• Time: 9am -12pm
• Duration: 3 hours
• Location: Parliament House
• Exact meeting point sent in booking confirmation email
•Various dates available:
Cameras, their functions and all their accessories can be pretty overwhelming if you’re not familiar with them!
This 3 hour, friendly session is a great place to learn all about how to use your camera settings, whilst also learning about photography techniques from the professional.
• What will I learn? •
- All about exposure and lighting
- Getting off that auto mode and onto manual mode!
- Understanding and using aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Focal length and lenses
- Composition and how to frame subjects
• Outdoor Class •
This class takes you on a walking tour around Adelaide, so you can get snap happy and practice in different surroundings. By the end of the class, you’ll have the confidence to apply your new skills in a variety of situations.
• Small Class Size •
The professional photography instructor is there every step of the way to answer any questions and to help you get the most out of your camera. Maximum 6 people per class so that everyone gets plenty of one-on-one advice and feedback.
• What do I need? •
- Digital camera that has a manual mode option
- Fully charged batteries (and spares if possible)
- Blank image/memory cards (two or more, formatted (empty) if possible)
- Camera instruction manual - if you still have it!
9am - 12pm | $115 | Book your spot here: