Open Circle, Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
OM Chanting at the Open Circle Yoga Studio
OM Chanting is a group practice, part of Atma Kriya Yoga, that uses the transformational power of OM to activate the self-healing potential of the participants.
Please note to enable social distancing the attendance is limited to 10 people. Please WhatsApp 0502942145 to reserve your space.
BENEFITS OF OM CHANTING:
• Activates self-healing
• Transforms negativity into positive energy
• Calms the mind
• Helps to cultivate more joy, love and peace for the world
• Purifies the environment through the OM vibration
IDEAL FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE
• Intending to support themselves, others, and Mother Earth
• Interested in the transformational power of OM
HOW LONG DOES THE SESSION TAKE?
• 1 hour 15 min
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
WHY IS OM CHANTING POWERFUL?
OM is the primordial and highest sound or vibration, the source of all other sounds. Illness is an imbalance in the body’s vibration. By using OM as the highest vibration, one can heal the body. Many people have powerful experiences during OM Chanting.
HOW DOES OM CHANTING WORK?
OM Chanting circles are done using a unique combination of seating in concentric circles, continuous chanting of OM and the presence of a Chanting Organiser. Bottles of water brought into the circle are transformed with the same energy and can be taken away as healing water. This practice is open to all ages.
OM CHANTING IS OPEN TO EVERYONE!
• No previous experience is required.
• OM Chanting is NOT a faith-based practice, but all faiths are welcome, as well as those who have no interest in spirituality
• The only requirement is that you must be able to sit(either on the floor or on a chair) and repeatedly chant OM (at your own pace) for the entire circle time (45 minutes)
• Children may sit on a parent’s lap, as long as they do not disturb others
• This practice is not recommended for those with a history of serious mental illness, or anyone under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs
• A Blessing Box is present in every circle. You are welcome to put the names of those in need of healing support into the box
To preserve the energetic integrity of the circle, once chanting has started, participants arriving after the start time will be asked to sit on the outside of the circle. If you are running late, please let the OM Chanting Organiser know – if it is only a few minutes, they might be able to wait for you.
OM Chanting is a free group meditation and sound healing technique that uses the transformational power of OM to promote mental and physical well-being, activate self-healing potential of the participants, calm the mind and help stay more positive.
Are you the host?
Nearby HotelsOpen Circle, Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates