- HAAD Approved CME Hours
- Supported by "Emirates Seniors' Friends Association
Who Should Attend:
- Family physicians
- Surgical specialties
- Medical students
- Occupational therapist
- Clinical pharmacists
- To introduce the correct concept of geriatric medicine and its scope.
- To give overview of the components of the geriatric assessment and common evidence-based tools.
- To give an insight on what is considered a part of normal aging versus a disease.
- To cover the core concepts of different geriatric syndromes and problems through case-based approach.
- To empathize on the non-pharmacological approach to difference geriatric problems.
- To give an updates on the current pharmacological treatments for the geriatric syndromes and other common problems in elderly.
- To give a guidance on principles of the safe prescribing in elderly population.
You may also like the following events from MCO
- Next month, 15th September, 07:00 am, 8th Annual OTC Abu Dhabi Education Conference in Abu Dhabi
- Next month, 27th September, 07:00 am, SEHA International Nursing, Midwifery & Allied Health Conference in Abu Dhabi
- This October, 27th October, 07:45 am, CME Hours - 600 AED - 3rd Annual Arab Pediatrics Conference in Abu Dhabi
Also check out other Business Events in Abu Dhabi