PLEASE READ ALL THE INFO HERE BELOW :)
PUBLIC HOLIDAY (DAY OF GERMAN UNITY)
One more Italy trip is coming and we know you are all waiting to visit Italy again like every year with STUDIFAHRTEN. To register for the trip you need to fill in this form:
If you have any questions you can also add us and ask your questions in person:
We have been to Italy so many times and we know what you are interested in seeing, eating and buying. So you are again in good hands with us and we will take care of you the whole trip!
Here is the trip itinery:
- Friday, 29.09.2017 - Departures
We will start from Germany to Italy in the late afternoon and evening! The departure cities and times are below.
- Saturday, 30.09.2017 - Como & Milan
On the first morning we arrive to Como and enjoy the great views! You will be inspired by the Como Lake and will not want to continue the trip! Then we will continue to Milano with public transport, by train! Here we will have enough time to explore the city. For a beautiful day in Milan we will provide you with an info brochure which is tailor made by us for Studifahrten passangers. In Milan you will enjoy the exclusive shops, explore the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, taste the amazing pizza in Milan and will have the opportunity to visit the famous Duomo di Santa Maria!
In the evening we will meet again and drive to Bologna with our bus and check in to our Hotel with double or triple bed-rooms according to your wish!
- Sunday, 01.10.2017 - Pisa & Florence
We will wake up early in the morning and after the breakfast we will head to Florence. Here we will take you up the hill to Piazza Michalengelo where we have the opportunity to start the city with a great view over the top of Florence. Then we will start a guided tour in the city and have free time until around 18:00. After Florence we will head to Pisa which is only 1 hour 15 minutes away.
In Pisa we will have 1-1,5 hours to take the pictures you have dreamed of whole your life infront of the Leaning Tower of Pisa and it's surroundings.
At night we will sleep at the same hotel in Bologna.
- Monday, 02.10.2017 - Venice
After breakfast we will check out from our hotel and head to Venice!
In Tronchetto we will get off our bus and jump on one of our private boats to reach Venice over the sea!
Meanwhile you will be taking amazing pictures as we will have an amazing view.
In Venice we will explore the St. Mark's Square, Rialto Bridge, Grande Canal and enjoy the beautiful narrow streets of Venice.
Then the great trip will reach the end in the evening and we will take the boat back to Tronchetto to our bus.
- Tuesday 03.10.2017 - Arrival (Public Holiday)
Arrivial back to our homes. Approximate arrival times are below.
Here are the departure cities, approximate departure times and EARLY BIRD PRICES
- Essen Central Station / 16:30 / 195
- Cologne Central Train Station / 18:00 / 195 Euro
- Frankfurt Central Train Station / 21:15 / 195 Euro
- Mannheim Central Train Station / 22:30 / 195 Euro
- Karlsruhe Central Train Station / 23:45 / 195 Euro
- Stuttgart Airport / 01:00 / 195 Euro
The given departure times are approximate timings and can be 1 hour earlier or 1 hour later. We always send the exact departure times 3 days before the trip in the last email with all other trip infos.
For room arrangements we will ask you for your wishes one week before the trip. To travel in the same bus and to sleep at the same hotel you need to travel from the same departure city in Germany.
Here are the approximate arrival times (plus-minus 2 hours)
- Stuttgart Airport / around 08:00
- Karlsruhe Central Train Station / around 09:00
- Mannheim Central Train Station / around 10:30
- Frankfurt Central Train Station / around 12:00
- Cologne Central Train Station / around 15:00
- Essen Central Train Station / around 16:00
On this trip we offer you:
- The round trip with a modern, private, touristic coach with AC/WC/DVD
- 2 friendly drivers and a trip leader who will take care of you
- 2 nights in one of our partner hotel (rooms for 2-3 people only according to your wish) near Bologna with private bathroom.
- Bed linen, city tax and all other obligatory costs at the hotel
- 2 Breakfasts at the hotel
- Wifi at the hotel
- A snack pack upon arrival for the first morning
- Studifahrten info, brochures, maps etc.
- Guided city tour in Florence
- The boat ride from Tronchetto to Venice and back with a great view to take pictures
- Tips abouts the trip and Italy
- A great chance to make new friends and enjoy a new country
Not included are :
- Train Ticket from Como to Milano (4,80€)
- Your Lunch and Dinner
- Your private expenses like souvenirs, gifts etc.
Get ready for another great trip with Studifahrten! :)