CNYhomepage.com, Direkt Influence, MicroCosm House, Trailer Trash Productions, The Stanley and The DEV present:
THE 6TH ANNUAL UTICA ZOMBIE WALK & NIGHT OF THE RAVING DEAD
Sponsored by CNYhompage.com, Incarcerated Flavors Magazine and the Oneida Square Project
Saturday, October 18, 2014
261 Genesee Street
Utica NY 13501
Phone: (315) 724-1113
41 Devereux St.
Utica, NY 13502
All ages and walks of life are welcome. The Night of the Raving Dead will be for zombies 21 and older. This event is for all ages.
The event will be FREE and open to all ages. Online registration at CNYhomepage.com will start shortly.
FREE MAKE UP WILL BE PROVIDED TO PRE-REGISTERED ZOMBIE WALKERS. People who arrive at the Zombie Walk who require make up be considered on a space available basis after all registered people in attendance have been completed.
REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED TO WALK.
The registration entry form will be available soon. We are working out the details to make this year's registration and make up processes run smoothly. Thank you for your patience.
BY ORDER OF THE UTICA POLICE DEPARTMENT:
NO REPLICA OR REALISTIC LOOKING GUNS WILL BE PERMITTED. MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS CHANGE ARE FORTHCOMING
AFTER THE WALK PARTY AT THE STANLEY:
The band Wicked will be performing.
The new Utica Zombie Walk movie "Zombies In Utica 2" will be shown.
:::::::THE NIGHT OF THE RAVING DEAD 6:::::::
FOR ZOMBIES 21 and OVER:
Please join us for a ZOMBIE DANCE PARTY at the DEV, which is located only a few blocks away from the Stanley. The cost of admission is 5 dollars, a portion of which will be donated to the zombie walk's selected charities.
:::::::THINGS YOU'LL NEED TO BRING::::::::
*White face paint/Face Makeup
*Fake Scabs, Gashes, Ect.
*Any clothes that you do not care about ruining
-Rain Gear for bad weather if necessary
-Comfortable Shoes for Walking
-Transportation to the start site
1. While on the walk please do not touch any pedestrians. Be scary, and do anything you wish to act out the role, but do not physically interact with them in any way shape, or form.
2. Please obey all Utica City pedestrian street laws.
3. No open containers of alcohol on the streets.
4. We ask that all participants stick together as a group, for a higher entertainment and theatrical value. With this said we must also ask that everyone be at the start point and ready to go at the designated time. We do not want to leave any of our undead legion behind, but we will.
5. When you have your makeup applied at the venue, please be respectful of the beautiful venue that is the Stanley. We want to leave it the same as when we arrived: spotless. Please listen to the directions of the makeup artists and volunteer staff during set up.
6. No real or fake realistic looking weapons are permitted, per the Utica Police Department.
About The Utica Zombie Walk
The Utica Zombie Walk is an annual grassroots event. Since its inception in 2009, participation, media coverage and community support have steadily increased. Last
year’s fifth annual event greatly exceeded goals and expectations. With an estimated attendance of about 1,000 people, the event raised over a ton of human food, and over 100 pet items for the Steven Swan Humane Society of Oneida County and The Food Bank of CNY. The Utica Zombie Walk’s goal is to focus on local charities and businesses and grow the culture of a community setting. To remain a free event open to the public,
the event relies heavily on the kindness and dedication of a volunteer staff, along with the help of the city of Utica, local media, and local venue owners.
EMAIL: zombies | cnyhomepage ! com
FACEBOOK: uticazombiewalk nightoftheravingdead