Ladies and Gentleman its about that time to start making plans for spring break and whats better than having a plan that has already been planned. Ballin on a budget presents PCB spring break 2013 starting at 499. That price includes coach bus transportation and lodging. This will be the second year that ballin on a budget will be doing this trip for whitewater, not to mention that we have the same spring break as madison and stevens point in which they will be having bus' sent from those locations as well. All information can be found several ways: 1:ontact me,Brandon Shaw shawbc17 | uww ! edu 608-279-1548 (whitewater rep)). 2.www.ballinonabudgetwi.com 3.ask around for people that went last year and they will tell you their honest opinion.
Don't miss out on this opportunity because spots will fill up fast!!!
Top 10 Reasons to go to PCB with Ballin’ on a Budget
1. You’re going to party your face off
2. We’re the cheapest PCB travel package we know of.
-Student City bus/hotel package - $833
-Xtreme Trips - $499 for lodging only
-Ballin’ on a Budget – $499-$529 includes bus, hotel, club cards, and a t-shirt.
3. Save yourself from speeding tickets, car breakdowns, and driving through the night by taking a party bus.
4. Speaking of the party bus, it makes the ride down an absolute blast and the ride home much more bearable by being able to sit back and watch movies or sleep.
5. Our Spinnaker’s party card that is included in every trip allows you to cut the line, get free entrance at any time, and there are discounted food/drinks once you’re inside. The Panamaniac card only allows free entrance between 7-9pm and there is no line cutting.
6. The location of our hotel, the Boardwalk Beach Resort, is legit. It’s on the beach, right next to the biggest clubs, and within walking distance from Walmart.
7. Did we mention we have spots for 1200 raging Sconnies.
8. Ballin’ on a Budget throws some above average beach parties equipped with trench style pong tables, DJ’s, and a friendly game called dizzy bat.
9. Spring break check-in sucks. We have our own express check-in that bypasses the lines at the hotel.
10. To put it simply, we’ve been doing this for almost 6 years. Let our elderly wisdom guide you to the craziest and best spring break of your life.
More information below, specific departure details will be released at a later date.
Prices listed are based on 6 people in a room and choosing a smaller room size (5 or 4 people) will be at additional cost. Costs for different sizes are shown below:
Week 1 - 5 Person | $550.50 -- 4 Person | $594.50
Week 2 - 5 Person | $516.50 -- 4 Person | $541.50
Even though we have 1200 spots, they are going to go fast. The deposit will reserve your spot for the trip. One deposit does not reserve spots for an entire group. After putting down the deposit you have until March 1st to pay the remaining balance. The deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to future Ballin' on a Budget trips or another individual. Read our purchase policy for more information.
-The Bus Ride
We know 17 hours can be a long time on a bus… unless it's a party on a coach Badger Bus with TVs. We'll provide movies and music so the ride seems a bit shorter, not to mention you can get to know the other people on the trip and pump yourself up for the best spring break of your life.
-The Hotel – 5 Nights, 6 Days at The Boardwalk Beach Resort
The Boardwalk Beach Resort has been our choice hotel for the past three years due to the direct location on the beach and walking distance from the biggest clubs (and Walmart!)
During the day you can either enjoy the party on the beach or by the pool with DJs. In the past years, we have laid claim to the beach with our own flags and we plan on continuing this tradition. The extracurricular activities on the beach are nothing short of insane.
Check out the hotel here:
The nightlife is nothing like you've experienced before, and we're going to make it even better with exclusive club deals. Not 21? No worries. Nearly all the clubs on the Panama strip are 18 and older admission.
This spring break trip is the cheapest package around. If you are looking to have the best time of your life without breaking the bank, Panama City Beach with Ballin' on a Budget is the way to go. Wisconsin has dominated PCB in years past, and this year will be no different. We look forward to partying with the finest that Wisco has to offer…See you on the Beach!