We at Cure and Care Animal Help Foundation, New Delhi, are happy to invite you to participate in the Cure and Care Photo Competition 2013 to celebrate the sixth anniversary of our non-profit's founding. If you have access to a digital camera or a camera-equipped mobile phone, and have a love of animals, then you could just win yourself an e-gift voucher worth Rs 1,500 from flipkart.com.
The deadline for entries is Saturday, August 10, 2013.
Participants can submit photographs in two categories –
A. Out and about – Photographs of life outside the confines of your home
B. Paw-sitive– Feel-good photographs that help remind us of why we love our animals
Our rules and criteria are simple.
-Though only residents within India are eligible for the prize, all are welcome to participate.
- A participant can submit up to two digital photographs per category. The prize will be awarded for only one photograph in each category.
- All submitted photographs must be animal-centric. There is no restriction on the species of animal.
- The photographs must be clear,and not blurred or fuzzy. However, the model or sophistication of the camera used will not be a criterion. Composition is all that matters.
- Each photograph should have a short accompanying description mentioning date, location and camera used and any other comments by the photographer to include in posts on social media.
- The winning photograph from each category will be featured on the CAC page as the cover photo with the photo credit.
- Only original entries will be accepted. Modified or plagiarised images will be disqualified.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding.
- All entered photographs may at other times be featured on CAC’s social media platforms, but always with the photo credit.
- CAC will not beheld responsible for plagiarism of entries by any third party.
Send your photographs to cureandcare.ahfoundation at gmail.com AND eco.shreya at gmail.com with either 'Out and about' or 'Paws-itive' in the subject line. Please mention your name, age, occupation, contact information and photograph details as mentioned in the rules above.