Come one, come all, to the Jackson County Relay for Life!
By walking, you help support the Mills’ Militia and the mission of the American Cancer Society.
Let’s rally to rid the world of cancer, once and for all!
It’s easy, all you need to do is walk!
What Is A Relay Event?
• Organized, overnight community fundraising walk
• Teams of people camp out around a track
• Members of each team take turns walking around the track
• Food, games and activities provide entertainment and build camaraderie
• Family-friendly environment for the entire community
Because it’s a team event, individual participants are not required to be there the entire time. But it's so much fun you'll find it hard to leave!
Why We Fundraise
While the American Cancer Society is making progress toward a future without cancer, only with your dedication and fundraising efforts can the world’s largest fight for more birthdays continue.
With your help, we aren’t just fighting one type of cancer – we’re fighting for every birthday threatened by every cancer in every community. Each person who shares the Relay experience can take pride in knowing that they are working to create a world where this disease will no longer threaten our loved ones or rob anyone of another birthday.
Sign up to volunteer:
Unable to participate? Please consider making a donation at