The Boeing Family Day is finally here. You are invited as my guest to tour the Boeing Everett Factory.
9:30am meet at Greenlake Park & Ride - 6601 8th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98115 (cross street from the Bus Stop Espresso and under the I-5 Highway) http://www.yelp.com/biz/bus-stop-espresso-seattle
10am Arrive at Boeing Everett & Start the tour
1pm End the tour
1:30pm Arrive at Everett Famous Dave's BBQ for Lunch. http://www.famousdaves.com/everett
* I am planning to finish our tour at 1pm; however, the official family day ends at 3pm. We will see how everyone feels if we choose to stay longer.
* Please plan for a very very very long walk. Imaging yourself will be walking almost 20 football fields. Please make sure your guests are aware of it and willing to do it. No high heel and open toe shoes.
* No cameras, video equipment, backpacks are allowed. The camera feature on cell phones may not be used at this event.
* There are some vending machines and Tully's coffee shop through out the factory; however, the line could be long. It's a good idea to bring some water and snacks by yourself.
* The Boeing Family Day is a self-guided tour. Although I am your host, I am not trained or certified to be a professional tour guide. Please don’t grill me on all the facts and data about Boeing. Please visit Boeing website if you want to learn more about it: http://www.boeing.com/commercial/facilities/
* There are 34 displays & activities at the Family Day, and I will do my best to plan out a route for us.
* My cell phone # is 206-747-4174. Please keep this # handy, just in case you need to call me.
* Interested in buying a Boeing airplane? Here is the price list: http://www.boeing.com/commercial/prices/ (please don't forget to invite me to your private jet)
* Lastly, have fun and enjoy the tour.