Cupcake workshop @ Hobbycraft, central 6 retail park, Coventry
This is the perfect cristmas present!! Price is the usual £30 per adult and just £25 for seniors and under 18s/students ( I can create a personalised voucher like the cover photo to give as a gift) or I am also offering a christmas hamper package for £35, this will include a nozzle and tools plus other cake decorating goodies used within our class plus a personalised voucher all ready for you to wrap up for Christmas.
Each workshop lasts 4 hours which includes time for a refreshment break.
The workshop is perfect for all levels, whether you are a beginner or just wanting to improve your skils and pick up tips. The workshop will cover the following;
Introduction to cupcake decorating where you will learn the skills to make professional looking cupcakes to wow your friends and family. Each person attending with have the chance to practice their piping skills and then create 6 cupcakes using your new found skills. These cupcakes will then be boxed up for you to take home.
The workshop will include the following;
• Baking guide and Recipe card,
• Guide to flavour variations, recommended cupcake cases etc.
• Decorating guide card with piping techniques
• Explore the different types of frosting
• Introduction to fondant, flower pastes and modelling pastes to make domes and decorations
• Introduction to colouring pastes and gels, powders, lustres, paints and sprays.
• Learn different piping tips and techniques
• Use of different cutters, impression mats and sugarcraft tools
For more information and a booking form or if you are interested in further workshops then please get in touch either through the message tab on my page or email me at workshops ! thecakemixture | gmail ! com. Full payment and a completed booking form is required to book your space. Payments can be made payable through bank transfer or paypal
Please note our workshops are run by The Cake Mixture and are no way assosicated with Hobby Craft (we just use their space!!) all payments and bookings must come through us at The Cake Mixture.